HomeHub Plan is bundled with 4 services, namely, Entertainment on Fibre, Home Broadband, Mobile Broadband and Home Phone Line at one great price in one bill.
If you are an existing subscriber of our Home Broadband Service, StarHub TV Services or Digital Voice Service, you would be able to transfer all 3 services to the HomeHub Plan, provided you have fulfilled the Minimum Period of Service under your contract for each Individual Service. However, Mobile Broadband must be a new service under HomeHub Plan.
Only 1 bill will be generated for HomeHub Plan, hence we can only send it to one address.
All services under HomeHome Plan must be registered and utilised in 1 residential address.
The HomeHub Plan subscription and 24-month contract will commence after all 4 services are fully installed and activated. Prevailing charges will apply for each individual service prior to the commencement of the HomeHub Plan subscription.
Yes, you may.
If you have StarHub Postpaid Mobile line(s), you can enjoy the following as a Hub Club member;
- Up to 30% discount off StarHub Mobile monthly subscription;
- Annual handset upgrade every 12-month.
Terminating any individual service will result in a termination of the HomeHub Plan. Early Termination Charges will apply and calculated as follows:
- Monthly Subscription Fee for HomeHub Plan x Number of Months Unfulfilled in HomeHub Plan Minimum Period of Service.
Further, if you terminate your Fibre Home Broadband Service within 12-month of your subscription to your Fibre Home Broadband Service, you will have to pay additional ETCs calculated as follows:
- $385.20 x Number of Days Unfulfilled in Fibre Broadband Minimum Period of Service / 365 days
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?
- 4. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 5. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?